27 Mar 2008
LATEST UPDATE (February 28, 2010) – Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition: Clash of 2010 will open this summer. Click here >>> Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3: Clash of 2010 Auditions.
The Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) Teen Edition Plus Season 2 has started last Easter Sunday, March 23, 2008. My sis, niece and nephews were somehow excited for they have something to follow again on TV. Well they have been PBB fans since especially the Teen edition. Here are the list of the lucky teens who have entered the Big Brother house among them are three (3) lucky teens from Davao and hopefully they will behave inside the house.
~ Looking for Jobs in Davao? ~
- Ejay Falcon- 18 a.k.a. Promdi Hottie of Mindoro
- Kevin Flood - 18 a.k.a. Spanish Stallion of Madrid
- Nicole Uysiuseng - 17 a.k.a. In-chick of Cebu
- Linda Backlund - 16 a.k.a. Bikini Babe of Iriga
- Arnan “Nan” Clenuar - 17 a.k.a. Junior Kengkoy of Davao
- Alex Anselmuccio - 18 a.k.a. Italian Valentino of Milan
- Rona Marie Libby - 16 a.k.a. The Prisoner’s Daughter of Dumaguete
- Jieriel Papa - 16 a.k.a. Bubbly Girl of Davao
- Christine Marie “Beauty” Gonzalez - 16 a.k.a. Rebellious Beauty of Dumaguete
- Jolas Paguia - 18 a.k.a. Gentle Giant of Bulacan
- Valerie Weignmann - 18 a.k.a. Dazzling Doll of Germany
- Priscilla Mae Navidad – 17 a.k.a. Deaf Dreamer of Davao
- Robert Marion “Robi” Domingo – 18 a.k.a. True Blue Atenista
- Marc Josef Elizalde - 16 a.k.a. Lethal Lasallite
The last big winner for the Celebrity edition, Ruben Gonzaga is from Davao so I hope the three (3) teens from Davao will make us proud and hopefully they will not be “pasaway” inside the house. One of those from Davao, Priscilla, is deaf and was the first runner-up of Miss Teen Philippines which is quite impressive. If I am not mistaken she is an Atenista.
The Plus Teens, Robi of Ateneo and Josef of La Salle is an interesting pair as they come from supposedly rival schools. They were given a task already upon entering Kuya’s house and that is they must pretend to be the best buddies ever. So they call each other “BFF” as in Best Friends Forever! They will be evicted if ever the other teens will not be convinced that they are best friends since the age of 8 according to Robi. In fact they are not really best friends nor even friends as they just met at PBB house. There will be more in my updates in the coming days.