27 Jun 2008
1. What was the last thing you purchased from a vending machine?
>> I don’t usually buy from it and come to think of it, if ever I remembered it right, the last thing I bought was tissue years ago.
2. What was the last thing you made copies of on a photocopier?
>> A contract for our client three months ago.
3. When did you last use a pay telephone?
>> Earlier this month but I cannot remember exactly when that was. I made that call home to check on our baby if he was already sleeping coz H and I went out for dinner.
4. How often do you visit an automatic teller machine?
>> As often as I need cash but as much as possible I try to stay away from the ATM. Then these days the malls and stores accept the ATM card as a debit card so there is no need to have to go to the ATM to withdraw cash in case you need money and do not use or have a credit card.
5. Which of your daily tasks would you most like to see automated?
>> Washing and ironing clothes.
Twit This Post!