04 Jul 2008
1. Holidays in the summer are times to go to the beach (I wish) and have a great time with the family.
2. Pork chop, pork BBQ, and hotdogs with marshmallows are my favorite things to grill.
3. My thoughts are more into the future and hopefully having help in the house soon and checking on that natural acne treatment my sis wants to have and know more about.
4. The photo shoot early tomorrow morning is what I’m most looking forward to this weekend!
5. My favorite book so far this summer is still The Purpose Driven Life (I have not finished it yet).
6. Saying a prayer thanking the Lord for giving me another to spend with my H and CT is the best way to begin a day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeping early, tomorrow my plans include photo shoot with our teacher and two other classmates also get a help in the house hopefully and Sunday, I want to hear mass with H and CT in the morning then hopefully have a help in the house by then so we can relax!
Twit This Post!