26 Jul 2008
1. What part of the world and country do you live in? I live in Asia particularly in the Philippines.
2. What is the furthest from home that you have been, and where is it? That would Manila in the northern part of the Philippines.
3. What travel destination have you enjoyed the most? It would have been our trip to the Visayas here in the Philippines particularly in Cebu and Bohol. Though I would love to travel abroad like in Europe!
4. What travel destination have you enjoyed the least? I guess those travels that were work-related and the road was not that good and there is not much nice sceneries to see.
5. Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it? I would love to tour Europe someday. But I think I should travel the Philippines first so that I won’t be called a “foreigner” in my own country. There are a lot of nice beaches and places to go here.
6. Do you prefer traveling to see historic places or to hit the beach and relax? Can I say both? But I would love to see historic places most of all.
7. What popular vacation destination have you never considered because you think you’d not like it? I have not thought of that.
8. Where do you travel to most recently? Since I got pregnant and have been a mom I have not been able to consider traveling except for when we attended my hubby’s cousin’s wedding. I am bound in the city.
9. Do you like day trip “mini-vacations”? That would be great! I’d like to go back to Eden or even Camp Sabros and try their zip-line adventure!