15 Aug 2008
1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was at Chowking’s with hubby and CT.
2. Lazy and indecisive people is something I intensely dislike.
3. The full moon will be up today and the tide will be high for sure.
4. “Hay nalang” is one of my favorite local expressions.
5. Sometimes it’s best to forget about lazy people and do the work on your own.
6. Mamma Mia is the best movie I’ve seen so far this year!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to CT sleeping early, tomorrow my plans include ironing the clothes I washed yesterday and Sunday, I want to hear mass with my family in the morning and visit the agri-fair!
Enjoy the weekend ahead!