29 Aug 2008
1. When I’m sick I’m still working defying the rules for bed rest at times.
2. When I take a walk, I think about the beauty of life and nature that we often neglect to appreciate when we get so preoccupied with things in life.
3. Money can’t buy happiness but it can buy what we need in everyday life especially for our baby CT.
4. Cotton makes me feel comfortable in relation to clothes I wear and leather makes me feel nice when it is the material used for a bag I like.
5. The strangest person/character I’ve had lewd thoughts about was well I cannot think of anyone at this moment.
6. My favorite color these days is blue (though pink is my all time fave since) because of my two boys – hubby and my baby CT and they like blue so when we go out we would wear blue colors most of the time if possible for me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to doing my tasks online, tomorrow my plans include finding our luggage so I can start packing the clothes in our cabinet and Sunday, I want to be able to go to the new apartment with hubby to have the locks changed!
Twit This Post!