05 Sep 2008
1. If I was to walk into your life, I would welcome you and ask what I can do to help you?
2. Catch a bright star and place it over our abode.
3. And you can send me wishes to be granted.
4. It is easy to forgive those people who have stepped on us but I’m dealing with a memory that never forgets.
5. I’m the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck out here watching as things unfold.
6. What’s keeping us apart isn’t selfishness, it is pride.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to attending the first Friday mass, tomorrow my plans include washing clothes and Sunday, I want to attend mass and schedule the blessing of our apartment unit!
Twit This Post!