21 Nov 2008
1. The last band I saw live was Side A (that was years ago *wink*).
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving Christmas is celebrating it with my family and enjoying this one great day in the year with my loved ones. (if you don’t celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is not much for this year as I planned but more will go to grocery. I think it will be wise to spend less and save for the coming days next year as we will be celebrating in our own way our baby’s 2nd birthday on January probably on a trip so we have to save for that.
4. Thoughts of my family’s well-being fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear slimmer and more sexy clothes or even just the size of clothing when I was not yet pregnant.
6. Bagpipes remind me of a musical I saw before.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to doing my tasks, tomorrow my plans include checking on that exit sign I was looking for going to mass in the afternoon with my family and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day with my boys and probably continue decorating our Christmas tree!
Twit This Post!