27 Dec 2008
1. What was the best thing that happened to you personally in 2008?
>> We finally have a place of our own and have an independence though it is not easy to be on our own and paying all the bills for the first time in my life and hubby as well.
2. What was the worst thing that happened to you personally in 2008?
>> Not the worst but it was hard quitting from being a working girl.
3. What was the best thing to happen to all of us in 2008?
>> Change! Yes we can!
4. What was the worst thing to happen to all of us in 2008?
>> The financial crisis affecting a lot of people worldwide and lots of people lost their jobs plus businesses and companies closing. It is really sad but I hope we will recover soon in 2009.
5. What was the best gift you receive during the ’08 holidays?
>> I guess the Western Digital Elements 320GB hubby bought for me as a Christmas gift given as early as November.
6. What was the best gift (most appropriate or best received) you gave during the ’08 holidays?
>> Reconciliation with someone close to me.
7. Do you have any regrets about what you did in 2008?
>> Somehow it crossed my mind lately regretting quitting my job last March but then it was one of the best things I did for myself and for my son CT for I made that decision because I got really tired working while wanting to stay home to care for my son when there was no nanny for two months already.
8. Do you have any regrets about what you didn’t do in 2008?
>> There is always tomorrow as long as we live, there is hope and there is still time for another chance to grab opportunities I was not able to take.
9. Did you meet anyone that became important to you in 2008?
>> New friends online who inspires me to blog more.
Happy New Year!!!