27 Mar 2009
1. “In a hole in the ground there lived some ants.”
2. “It’s so hot outside but that ain’t no matter.”
3. “After dark the rain began to fall again, then it gets colder.”
4. “Taken from the hold of the Spanish galleon.”
5. “There was a hand in the darkness, and it grabbed me but then I found out it was only hubby trying to scare me.”
6. “Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, so be extra careful always.”
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to my son sleeping early so I can look for Discount Blinds, tomorrow my plans include attending the anticipated afternoon mass and Sunday, I want to spend time with my son in the morning, watch Istayl Nato hopefully then go out with mytwo boys either late afternoon or evening!