22 Apr 2011
It is Good Friday 2011 and we decided to just stay home and listen to the Seven Last Words right now. We found a live stream from ABC-CBN coverage.
For the solemnity of this holy day, here are some truly touching songs that I really love you may want to listen from Bukas Palad Music Ministry.
- In Him Alone – one of the most touching songs that really brings tears to my eyes every time I hear this. When everyone else fails us, in Jesus and God do we find strength to go on and move on. Let us put our trust in the Lord!
- If I Could Touch You – another very touching song that I love. Very inspiring!
- In My Heart - Among the recent discovered songs and I love this too because of the message of the song. Very inspiring too!
- I Seek You For I Thirst – I love this song too! You must listen to this personal rendition od someone here. Very nice!
- Anima Christi - one of the songs that I would love to be sang when I die. One of the most touching songs that I love too.
- Here I Am Lord
- I Will Sing Forever
- Stella Maris
- Panalangin sa Pagiging Bukas Palad - probably my oldest fave songs from the Bukas Palad. Listen to this version here.
You could find these songs on YouTube. These are the songs that I love listening to in masses we attended in my alma mater.
Side story, I enjoyed the talk given by a certain Bro. Michael, a seminarian for the 6th of the Seven Last Words brought by ABS-CBN. It was really entertaining listening to him. You would not think it was said inside the church on Good friday. And while we may be laughing, what he said as his observations was true for most of us. We cannot deny because lying about it will only add to our sins.
Seriously, a good message for Good Friday as said by Fr. Jerry Orbos is don’t give up on others, don’t give up on yourself, and most importantly don’t give up on God.
Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!