The Philippine Holiday Schedule for 2012 | Presidential Proclamation 295 has been released.
Those planning to have vacation leave from their office work can check on the following dates with seat sales from airlines every now and then, this may help you plan out your trips for 2012. Let’s hope they declare December 24, Monday as a special non working holiday too! There is still more than a year for that. It’s a long weekend during All Saint’s Day weekend.
Here are the legal Philippine holidays in 2012:
- New Year’s Day – January 1 (Sunday)
- Araw ng Kagitingan – April 9 (Monday)
- Maundy Thursday – April 5
- Good Friday – April 6
- Labor Day – May 1 (Tuesday)
- Independence Day – June 12 (Tuesday)
- National Heroes Day – August 27 (Last Monday of August)
- Bonifacio Day – November 30 (Friday)
- Christmas Day – December 25 (Tuesday)
- Rizal Day – December 30 (Sunday)
Philippine Special (Non-Working) Days in 2012:
- Chinese New Year – January 23 (Monday)
- Ninoy Aquino Day – August 21 (Tuesday)
- All Saints Day – November 1 (Thursday)
- Additional Special Non Working Holiday – November 2 (Friday)
- Last day of the year – December 31 (Monday)
Special Philippine National Holidays in 2012:
- Eid’l Fitr – to be announced
- Eid’l Adha – to be announced
- EDSA Revolution Anniversary (for schools) – February 25 (Saturday)
You may refer to the entire here for the PROCLAMATION NO. 295.
Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!